Back in Time (Huey Lewis and the News)



The theme song from Back to the Future! A little too sparse with the lyrics, but cool and upbeat. The official video is a little ridiculous. Should've featured the characters from the movie.

Back In Time

By: Huey Lewis and the News

Tell me, doctor, where are we going this time

Is this the 50's, or 1999?

All I wanted to do - was play my guitar and sing


So take me away, I don't mind

But you better promise me, I'll be back in time

Gotta get back in time


Don't bet your future, on one roll of the dice

Better remember, lightning never strikes twice

Please don't drive eighty-eight, don't wanna be late again!


So take me away, I don't mind

But you better promise me, I'll be back in time

Gotta get back in time

Gotta get back in time

Get me back in time


Gotta get back in time

Gotta get back in time

Get back, get back


Get back Marty


Gotta get back in time

Gotta get back in time

Get back, get back

Comments