Thursday, July 8, 2010

Off Topic-Handwriting Analysis

I liked this test, even if it's not the greatest indicator because you had to draw the signature with your mouse. Plus I am almost entirely left-handed and I had to use my right with the mouse, but still, reading the 'analysis' I'd say they got it right. Try it out and see what it comes up with for you!


The results of your analysis say:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

2 comments:

  1. That was a different kinda test. Well I had taken this handwriting analysis test and their reports were also good.
    http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/handwriting_analysis/handwriting_analysis_instructions.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never taken a handwriting analysis test before, this was kinda fun. My handwriting is not the best, I would rather print.The test said I was shy which I can be at times so they came pretty close to describing me. EmilyW

    ReplyDelete

You smart kids give me a pain…
Comments, thoughts, and ideas are appreciated!