Another Quantum Leap~Voyagers! Link…sorta ;D


Thanks to great Voyagers! fan, Fanfic writer and my blog reader, Jake Crepeau

She found this fun connection between shows. Check out the very cool pin Al is wearing. I remember using 'V' pins in one of my first 'Voyagers Aide' story, but I had never noticed this before. This is from a third season weird episode called, "The…" I edited this post because it's the episode that shall not be named. But it starts with a "B" and usually hides in your closet or under the bed.

Hmmm…It makes you wonder if Sam Beckett is somehow part of Voyagers Headquarters and the whole scheme of their time travel universe. Perhaps they are directing him on his leaps? :)

Comments

  1. You're giving out hints these days, aren't you? ;D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bats eyes" Oh, did I really? LOL. heehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo! You must never write that episode title in full! You have doomed us all!!!!

    *hides under bed*

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Forgot about that tidbit on the episode. And I read it on your blog, swordz! I'm sure you're all safe and sound, right? Jinxes and hexs..(well, only HEXUM) don't affect me. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You smart kids give me a pain…
Comments, thoughts, and ideas are appreciated!