A new Fan-site: Lucan

Hey readers,

I couldn't help myself last night and decided to dive into making a new website. This time it's for Lucan!

I have a little work cut out for me – I need to re-watch all the episodes I have (Which is unfortunately only 7 out of 12) and write my synopsis and critiques, gather facts, and add some nice quotes, because Lucan often spouts little pearls. I will try and also get screen-caps, though I can't promise anything on the quality because it's from original prints. I'll attempt to work my photo 'magic' on them. But I am so bummed I don't have Photoshop anymore. :( And Gimp is simply a pain in the tuba. I gave up on it.

So please check it out and let me know what you think so far, (I do have a guestbook.) it's just a little gesture to a long-forgotton show.

http://www.lucantheseries.webs.com

How sweet is this? Kevin Brophy from Lucan and Bruce Boxleitner in his How the west was won days! I'm having a double swooning fit.

Comments