30th Voyagers! Anniversary!



Tomorrow will be 30 years since Time Traveling Voyagers Phineas Bogg and Jeffrey Jones took to the airwaves (In the U.S) and soared straight into our hearts and imaginations. To kick off this event, I have created a limited bi-monthly newsletter featuring all the chapters I have written about the show and its characters. It was an ambitious, sort of top-secret project I worked on for over a year, trying to gather facts and figures and information and compile it into neat, fun essays or chapters. My published Voyagers book dreams fizzled, but I haven't. I want to share it with all the fans.

Many of the writings may seem familiar, as a lot of the articles appeared on this blog, but I have taken my time and rewrote, edited, and added more information and thoughts to all of them. A big Voyagers thank you goes out to all those fans who helped me along with their information and insights. This Newsletter is free for the fans to enjoy.

A few days ago I opened this up to the members on my Voyagersguidebook.net mailing list. Response has been sparse, but it is what it is. I'm happy for the interest. If you would like to have your name added to my Newsletter mailing list, please send me a message with a current, working email address.

The first Issue: Phineas Bogg,  will be dispersed on October 3rd, 2012. After that, whoever wants one can simply email me for a link to download.

So I leave you with one of my favorite fan videos:

Voyagers: Into the Fire


Comments